OCHSENGARTEN -> school -> cross country slope through the wood -> on the other way back -> OCHSENGARTEN
Distance 5.1 km
Highest point1,603 m
Lowest point1,524 m
Loop trail of easy difficulty with a length of 5 km. The trail is suitable for both classic and skating style. Entrance possibilities at the school (main entrance), opposite the Gasthof Waldesruh and opposite the Gasthof Burkert, as well as next to the ski lift Balbach in Ochsengarten.
Safety informationPlease inform yourself about the conditions and status of the respective cross country trail at Ötztal Tourismus.
Ötztal Tourismus T +43 5 72 00 500 email@example.com
Tips and hintsMore details about cross country skiing in Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/langlaufen
Getting thereOchsengarten is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Ochsengarten:
Parking near the trail: School Ochsengarten
32T 646503 5232251
- Cross-country skis - classic or skating skis
- Cross country poles of suitable length
- Cross country boots - precise fit, should give a firm grip and tight-fitting
- Clothing - Functional underwear with long arms and legs, special running tights and tight pants, water repellent and breathable jacket recommended
- Gloves should provide a firm grip and optimal stick guidance
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view