Ski and snowboard fans are really lucky in Hochoetz. With only one lift ticket they conquer the two ski regions of Hochoetz and Kühtai for the price of one. And both ski regions have it all: Together they boast 85 km of immaculate pistes for all skill levels. Varied deals offer the right skipass for every need. Free skibus shuttles running every half hour ensure a quick and easy change from one ski resort to the next.
Kühtai-Hochoetz skipass rates
1 skipass – 2 ski areas
Winter Main Season
19.12.2020 to 17.04.2021
(2006 - 2012)
(2001 - 2005)
until 12.30 pm
|from 10.00 am||42,50||23,40||34,00||36,00|
|from 10.30 am||42,00||23,10||33,50||35,50|
|from 11.00 am||41,50||22,80||33,00||35,00|
|from 11.30 am||40,50||22,30||32,50||34,50|
|from 12.00 noon||39,00||21,50||31,00||33,00|
|from 12.30 pm||36,50||21,10||29,00||31,00|
|from 1.00 pm||34,00||18,70||27,00||29,00|
|from 1.30 pm||30,50||16,80||24,50||26,00|
|from 2.00 pm||27,00||14,90||21,50||23,00|
|each additional day||17,00||9,50||14,00||14,50|
Winter Mid Season
05.12. to 18.12.2020
(2006 - 2012)
(2001 - 2005)
(1942 - 1956)
until 12.30 pm
|from 10.00 am||31,50||17,30||25,50||27,00|
|from 10.30 am||31,00||17,10||25,00||26,50|
|from 11.00 am||30,50||16,80||24,50||26,00|
|from 11.30 am||30,00||16,50||24,00||25,50|
|from 12.00 noon||29,00||16,00||23,00||24,50|
|from 12.30 pm||27,50||15,10||22,00||23,50|
|from 1.00 pm||26,00||14,30||21,00||22,00|
|from 1.30 pm||23,00||12,60||18,50||19,50|
|from 2.00 pm||20,00||11,00||16,00||17,00|
If the season times overlap, a price comprising the two will be automatically calculated.
One way trips for non-skiers (without ski equipment)
|Ascent and descent||19,50||11,00|
|6-day ticket uphill & downhill ride*||89,00|
*The 6-day ticket is valid on six consecutive days, for one uphill ride and one downhill ride per day (either with Acherkogel Gondola or Ochsengarten Gondola).
Young family card for families with young child(ren)
1 ticket for 2 parents
The Young Family Card is available for families with small children up to 4 years – born in 2016 or after.
The skipass is transferable between the parents, so both parents can alternate the use of their skipass.
If both parents want to spend their day in Hochoetz at the same time, they can take advantage of the inexpensive 6-day ticket valid for uphill & downhill rides.
Price 05.12.2020 - 17.04.2021
|6-day ticket uphill & downhill ride||89,00|
More time to enjoy thanks to the morning ticket
There's good news for all early birds who want to take full advantage of the morning ticket for a couple of hours full of ultimate skiing fun. From now on it's so easy to combine both fun on the ski slopes in the morning, followed by a pleasant break afterwards.
All holders of a morning ticket - normally valid until 12.30 pm - will receive a free ticket for the downhill lift ride in return for consumption at the Hochoetz Panorama Restaurant or the Kristall Bar (between 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm). This is a perfect way to avoid hustle and bustle by enjoying even more the comfy amenities of the Hochoetz Ski Region. With such fantastic panorama views and the warming sunshine it would really be a pity to return to the valley earlier.
How it works:
- Holders of a morning ticket receive a free downhill lift ride on Acherkogel Gondola in return for consumption at the Panoramarestaurant Hochoetz or at Kristall Bar between 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm.
- When paying in the restaurant, the ticket must be presented. It will be exchanged for a free downhill gondola ride ticket.
- One downhill ride ticket is issued per person and morning ticket.
Morning ticket rates
|Winter Main Season
19.12.2020 - 17.04.2021
|Winter Mid Season
05.12. - 18.12.2020
- Reductions for children, youth and senior citizens are only possible with a valid photo ID (date of birth)
- Children, up to and including those born in 2015 (identity cards required), receive a Snow Kids Card for free (2,00 € deposit)
- Children born in 2013 and 2014 (identity cards required), receive a Snow Kids Card for free (2,00 € deposit), when accompanied by a parent, who buys a day ticket, multi-day ticket or a season ticket. Otherwise the child rate listed above applies.
- Seniors 80+ (born in 1941) receive the children price on a day ticket and multi-day ticket.
- Ski passes and day tickets cannot be exchanged or transferred to another person afterwards.
- There is no refund in the case of loss of the ski pass!
- If season times overlap, a price comprising the two will be automatically calculated.
Discounted lift tickets (children, youths, seniors, disabled) are issued on presentation of a photo ID only! We hope you'll understand that we can't make exceptions.
Reductions are granted for disabled persons with a minimum of 60% disability grade (document required).
Group discounts are available for 20+ full paying adults.
For more information call +43 5252 6385 or contact us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In all ski areas you can take full advantage of hands-free ski pass systems. All lift tickets (except single uphill/downhill ride tickets) are issued on keycards. You are recommended to carry your chip card in one of your left jacket pockets as the turnstiles will open automatically as soon as you enter the hands-free area. You pay a deposit of EUR 2.00 for each keycard, which will be refunded when returning the undamaged card at the ski pass offices or the umbrella bar (base station).