CAR PARK MURE->vordere Leierstalalm->ERLANGER HUT
Distance 11.1 km
Highest point2,539 m
Lowest point980 m
The hike starts by the car park Mure in Umhausen. You walk through the hamlet Neudorf and cross the river "Ötztaler Ache". from there you walk the way up to the "Vordere Leierstalalm" and to the end of the hike Erlanger hut.
Safety informationModerate mountain trail; for sure-footed and experienced hikers.
Good physical condition, mountain experience & mountain equipment (see notice equipment) necessary.
Please pay attention to the current weather report: https://www.oetztal.com/de/sommer.html
Getting thereDie Autofahrt ins ÖTZTAL. In Tirol gelegen, zweigt das ÖTZTAL Richtung Südeb als längstes Seitental der Ostalpen ab. Die Anreise mti dem Auto führt Urlauber über das Inntal bis zum Taleingang und weiter das Ötztal entlang.Neben der mautpflichtigen Autobahn können auch Landstraße genutzt werden. Mit dem Routenplaner lässt sich Ihre Fahrt schnell und bequem bestimmen: Zum Routenplaner: https:/www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Umhausen:
- car park Mure, free of charge
32T 646177 5222537
Book recommendation by the author
EquipmentAppropriate equipment such as breathable suitable outdoor clothes for the weather, ankle-high walking boots, wind-, rain- & sun protection, hat, possibly gloves, is for all hikes and tours necessary. Please bring a first-aid box, a mobile phone, a walking map and if there is no hut on the way a snack and enough to drink.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view