From Ramoljoch first climb down through very steep and rocky terrain, then along an easier trail to Ramolalm (not serviced!). Continue downto Vent.Do this hike in good weather and with the appropriate alpine equipment only.
Sure-footedness and a good head for heights are required.
Walking times:Obergurgl - Ramolhaus: 3 - 4 hrsRamolhaus - Ramoljoch: approx. 1 hRamoljoch - Vent: 3.5 - 4 hrs
Safety informationFor high alpine experienced mountaineers that are free from vertigo & surefooted. Excellent physical condition, extensive mountain experience, alpine climbing gear, safety- and orientation guide, good weather conditions recommended. Please pay attention to the current weather report: www.oetztal.com
Tips and hintsMore details about hiking In Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/wandern
Getting thereObergurgl is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingIn Obergurgl-Hochgurgl the following parking facilities are available:
- Car park Village center Obergurgl (in front of the church on the right, behind the multi-purpose building where the information office is located)
- Parking lot with coin entrance Parking Place entrance - valley station Festkoglbahn, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurglbahn valley station, free of charge - no parking at night
- Parking Top Mountain Crosspoint, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurgl, free of charge (very small parking)