Unterbergweg 5 a, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
Homey holiday house in typical Tirolean style with all modern amenities (awarded with 4 edelweiss). Located at the edge of Sautens in a quiet yet central setting amid lush green meadows. Traditional, newly built wooden house at 850 m above sea level. Stunning panoramic views of Inntal valley, Auerklamm ravine and Hochoetz ski and hiking region.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 170m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 2 - 7
- The chalet offers approx. 170 m² all comfort and luxury in Tyrolean style: 3 bedrooms, living room with fully equipped kitchen and spacious living-dining area. Terrace, Wellness area with infrared cabin and show. A bathroom and 1 separate WC. To refrain lodge atmosphere without giving up the comforts of everyday life: flat screen TV (in the living room and master bedroom), tablet , free WiFi
Check-in: 4.00 pm / Check-out: 10.00 am
Directions: across the bridge on the right, Sautens - second road on the right, then straight ahead - past the swimming pool - rising road Mühlgasse - turn right after the chapel - right again into Unterbergweg no. 5a
Included: bed linen, towels/sauna towels, bathrobe, infrared cabin, Wi-Fi, use of tablet PC, selection of tea, coffee, distilled delights, fully equipped kitchen (herbs/spices, kitchenware, cleaners, etc.)
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Premium Card. All highlights of the valley are already INCLUDED in the Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: local tax
Palatinate wines, local beer and non-alcoholic drinks available!
Other: You receive reduced tickets for the AQUA DOME - the Tirol Therme Längenfeld.
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- outskirts of town
- central location
- quiet location
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- tiled stove
- free use of internet
- satellite TV
- free parking
Sports / Leisure time
- snowshoe hiking
- horse-drawn sleigh rides
- hikes/guided hiking tours
- mountain/hiking guide
- fitness room
- infrared cabin