Dorfstraße 13, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
Welcome to Haus Neurauter, a lovely holiday apartment located in Sautens at the entrance to the Ötztal, off the busy traffic routes. Great view of the Acherkogel peak, the Alps' northernmost peak higher than 3000 meters! Huge choice of walking trails in the Hochoetz Pasture Region, Area 47, hiking routes, biking, rafting, canyoning, climbing, high rope park right on your doorstep.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
Apartment for 5 persons
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Beautiful holiday apartment (approx. 80 m²) for 2-6 persons on the ground floor with separate entrance: 2 double bedrooms, living room with seating corner, bathroom (tub and shower), separate WC, fully equipped kitchen (coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle, fridge/freezer...), satellite TV, sunbathing lawn, small terrace.
Location and arrival
Check-in: 2.00 pm / Check-out: 10.00 am
Directions: At the entrance to Sautens (bridge) you turn left after about 150 meters.
Included: free WiFi, bed linen, towels
Exclusive of: local tax
Pets allowed: € 5 per day/pet without food
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- outskirts of town
- central location
- quiet location
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- laundry service
- pets welcome
- satellite TV
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn