Dorfstraße 71a, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our newly renovated Apartment Lenz is located in Sautens in a central setting. Restaurants, shops, bakery, doctor and skibus stop are within easy walking distance. In summer you can reach the natural jewel of lake Piburger lake on beautiful hiking trails. Also the AREA 47 water sports paradise is only about 4 km away. The Hochoetz hiking and pastureland region invites our youngest guests to enjoy hiking, exploring and marveling at the unique Widiversum. The base station of Acherkogel mountain gondola is about 5 km from our apartment.
No travel period selected!
- Size: 62m²
- Room: 6, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 5
- Our newly renovated apartment (approx. 62 m²) is located on the ground floor with private entrance: cozy kitchen with seating area; fully equipped kitchenette with dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and oven, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, fridge with freezer, toaster, etc . 1 separate living room with TV and sofa; 2 separate bedrooms (1 double room and 1 triple room); 1 bathroom incl. bathtub/shower; separate WC.
Check In: from 3.00 pm / Check Out: by 10.00 am
Directions: B186 Ötztal federal road - towards the upper valley, fork-off to Sautens - turn right, cross the big bridge and proceed to the village - keep right at the bus stop and follow the main road (Dorfstraße) - past the administration building - Restaurant Dorfstüberl - our apartment is right next to the restaurant - parking lots ca be found opposite.
Included: WiFi, parking, bed linen, towels, private cellar with ski storage area, boot drying room, bicycle storage area, baby cot on request!
Exclusive of: resort tax
Washing machine and tumble dryer can be used on request and for an extra charge.
Others: You receive reduced tickets for the AQUA DOME - the Tirol Therme Längenfeld.
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- central location
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- parking space for bicycles
- boot dryer
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment