/ b&b inn
Au 1, 6432, Sautens
Sautens | Ötztal | Tyrol
Nice guesthouse in idyllic Sautens, off the traffic routes. Close to the forest edge and the "Forchet" nature preserve (15 walking minutes from the center), right on the Ötztal MTB Trail. Garden with lawn, playground, BBQ site, horseback riding on request. Huge choice of walking trails, Area 47 within a 20-30 min walk (5 km by car), rafting, canyoning, climbing, high rope park.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 80m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 6
- Newly built holiday apartment suitable for families and groups of 2-6 people. Located on the upper floor of our house. Great views from all rooms. The apartment has two double rooms with a balcony, an anteroom with a coat hanger, a kitchen-cum-living room with a sofa sleeper and a very spacious bathroom. Fully equipped kitchen, satellite TV and Internet access. About 80sqm.
double room with bath/shower, WC
- Size: 0m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 2
- Newly built double rooms with balcony on the upper floor of our house, with great views from all rooms. Anteroom with coat hanger, spacious bathroom.
Check-in: 02.00 pm / Check-out: 10.00 am
Directions: Coming from B 171 federal road, turn right towards Gries - Au right after the large bridge in Sautens, go past the recycling centre and you will see a detached farm house.
Included: towels, bed linen, toilet paper, Internet, mountain bikes and toboggans (6 each).
Exclusive: local tax
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- outskirts of town
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
Facilities / Services
- farm produce
- pets welcome
Sports / Leisure time
- sunbathing lawn